High Point Christian Academy is committed to Christ-centered, quality education and
academic excellence in partnership with family and church within a loving, caring atmosphere.
1. Request an Information Packet to learn more about HPCA.
2. Schedule a tour of our Academy, or contact Beth Saintsing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-841-8702 ext. 204.
3. Submit an application online or edit an existing application.
Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten applications must include:
• Preschool teacher’s name and email address (An evaluation form will be emailed to the teacher by HPCA)
• Kindergarten applicants must be five years old by August 31, 2019, for 2019-2020 school year.
Grades 1-12 applications: the following can be uploaded into the application.
• Copy of most recent report card
• Copy of most recent standardized test scores (Grades 4-12)
Grades 6-12 applications must include:
• Core teacher’s name, from last school year, and an email address.
(A confidential evaluation will be emailed to the teacher by HPCA.)
Grades 10-12 applications: the following can be uploaded into the application.
• A copy of the student’s high school transcript
4. An interview with a principal will be conducted once the admissions file has been completed with all the required documentation. At least one parent and the student must attend the interview.
5. After all admissions requirements have been completed, parents will be notified of administration’s decision. If a student is accepted, parents will receive final enrollment instructions.
There is an $80 non-refundable application fee.
(Application fee discounts are available for multiple children. Details are at the end of application.)