Below you will find documents regarding Admissions at High Point Christian Academy. If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions Coordinator, Beth Saintsing, at email@example.com or 336-841-8702 ext. 204.
Tuition and Fees
|Transitional K||$6,975||$698 – 10 month draft
$582 – 12 month draft
|Kindergarten||$7,900||$790 – 10 month draft
$659 – 12 month draft
|1st-5th grades||$8,600||$860 – 10 month draft
$717 – 12 month draft
|6th-8th grades||$9,100||$910 – 10 month draft
$759 – 12 month draft
|9th-12th grades||$9,850||$985 – 10 month draft
$821 – 12 month draft
Tuition covers most costs, including books, accident insurance, K-8 testing, HS PSAT/pre-ACT tests, and facility usage fee. All Academy families must establish and use a SMART Tuition account. Tuition payments (10-month or 12-month) begin June 1st. Tuition does not include lunches, after-school care, field trips, yearbooks, athletic fees, PE uniforms, AP exams, HS online courses, HS Technology fee, K-8 resource services, senior fees, etc.
1- Request a Packet or Schedule a Tour
If you would like more information about HPCA, please request an informational packet.
You may also schedule a tour by using our online form, or by contacting our Admissions Coordinator, Beth Saintsing, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling her at 336-841-8702, ext 204.
2- Submit Completed Application
$60 Family Application Fee
Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten applications must include:
- Preschool Evaluation Form (completed by the child’s preschool teacher)
- NC Kindergarten Health Assessment Report (must be received prior to first day of school)
Kindergarten applicants must be five years old by August 31, 2018. If your child will not be five years old, we strongly recommend that you consider our Preschool or Transitional Kindergarten program.
Grades 1 – 12 applications must include:
- Copy of most recent report card
- Copy of most recent standardized test scores (Grades 4-12)
Grades 6 – 12 applications must also include:
- One Confidential Student Evaluation from an administrator or a core teacher. The form should be in an envelope sealed by the administrator/teacher who completed the form. It may accompany the written application, or be mailed or faxed to the admissions office by the teacher.
- A copy of the high school transcript will be required for grades 10-12 for acceptance.
3- On Campus Interview
An interview with the student and parents will be scheduled once all paperwork has been received.
4- Review by Academy Administrators
Prior to making an admission decision, the application, test scores, transcript/grade reports, and interview notes will be reviewed.
5- Receive Notification
Applicants will receive formal notification by mail or, in some special circumstances, by email.