Below you will find documents regarding Admissions at High Point Christian Academy. If you would like more information, please request an information packet. You may also schedule a tour of the Academy or by contacting our Admissions Coordinator, Beth Saintsing, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-841-8702 ext. 204.
1 – SUBMIT COMPLETED APPLICATION with $60 family application fee.
Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten applications must include:
- Preschool Evaluation Form (completed by the child’s preschool teacher)
- NC Kindergarten Health Assessment Report (must be received prior to first day of school)
- Kindergarten applicants must be five years old by August 31, 2017. Any applicants born between March 1, 2012 and August 31, 2012 are required to have a LAP-D test administered by HPCA. It is strongly recommended that these applicants consider Transitional Kindergarten.
Grades 1 – 12 applications must include:
- Copy of most recent report card
- Copy of most recent standardized test scores.
Grades 6 – 12 applications must include:
- One Confidential Student Evaluation from an administrator or a teacher
- One Pastor Recommendation Form from a pastor.
- Each form should be in an envelope sealed by the administrator/pastor/teacher who completed the form. The sealed forms may accompany the written application, or be mailed or faxed to the admissions office by the teacher and pastor.
2 – ON-CAMPUS INTERVIEW with student and parents will be scheduled once all paperwork has been received.
3 – REVIEW BY ACADEMY ADMINISTRATORS – Prior to making an admission decision, the application, test scores, transcript/grade reports, and interview notes will be reviewed.
4 – RECEIVE NOTIFICATION – Applicants will receive formal notification by mail or, in some special circumstances, by email.