Preschool at High Point Christian Academy
Please note: For the 2022-2023 school year, the Preschool is full. We are no longer accepting applications for this year's Preschool program. We will begin scheduling preschool tours for the 2023-2024 school year beginning July 1, 2022.
High Point Christian Academy has a half-day preschool enrichment program, supplemented with full day care, fostering the physical, intellectual, social, emotional and spiritual development of your child through sound educational practices consistent with Biblical principles. Our Preschool is unique in the way we are able to offer a half-day program for families, supplemented with full-day care. This allows us to meet the needs of stay-at-home moms to dual working parents and everything in between!
Benefits You Will See
- Individual attention within a loving, caring atmosphere
- Foundational skills developed across all disciplines
- Half-day program, with the option of full-day care, prepares students for a Kindergarten school day schedule.
- Structured program that seamlessly connects with the HPCA Academy through consistent standards of teaching excellence, curriculum overview, and mission philosophy.
- Our team members partner with our families, which ensures clear and consistent communication. This is accomplished through our daily sheets, weekly class newsletters, monthly preschool newsletter, ouch/incident reports, and parent-teacher conferences. Parents are able to walk alongside of our teachers as we partner together for the benefit of the children.
- Teachers and staff are aware of children’s unique backgrounds, experiences, and abilities, and we work to meet students on their level.
- Lead teachers who continuously participate in professional development opportunities to enhance their teaching skills and abilities and to stay current on best practices in education.