Preschool at High Point Christian Academy
High Point Christian Academy has a half-day preschool enrichment program, supplemented with full day care, fostering the physical, intellectual, social, emotional and spiritual development of your child through sound educational practices consistent with Biblical principles. Our Preschool is unique in the way we are able to offer a half-day program for families, supplemented with full-day care. This allows us to meet the needs of stay-at-home moms to dual working parents and everything in between!
High Point Christian Academy announces, in partnership with Westchester Baptist Church, a satellite preschool!
HPCA Preschool at Westchester Baptist Church Hours of Operation
7:30 - 8:15 a.m. - Early Room Extended Care Option
8:15 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Preschool
12:00 - 1:00 p.m. - Lunch Bunch Extended Care Option
Beginning fall 2023, students who would like the option of a half-day (mother's morning out) preschool may choose to enroll 18 months, twos, threes, and four year-old students at our satellite preschool facility.
Westchester Baptist Church is excited to welcome new teachers and new families to their campus this fall! With a wonderful location, designed to accommodate 40 preschool students, this will be a great addition to our community.
A satellite HPCA Preschool located at Westchester Baptist Church, is a unique expansion because:
- Mission - With the like-minded vision to grow His Kingdom by making disciples for Christ, these two church organizations have the same mission for our community.
- Location - With the visibility of Westchester Baptist Church, directly behind of Publix, combined with a strong marketing campaign, the Triad will be provided with another Kingdom Education-focused preschool for their family.
- Facilities - Westchester Baptist Church is already equipped as a church camps to safely open up a preschool program. This building is all on one level with doors and bathrooms in each classroom. Enhancements will be made to their campus this summer, including the addition of an outside playground!
- Members of our community trust and support both HPCA and Westchester Baptist and believe in their shared mission.
The overall management, policies and procedures will be led by the HPCA Preschool Administration team and HPCA Administration. Items such as the handbook, website, social media pages, parent communication expectations, admissions process, etc, will follow the current model from HPCA.
Thank you for your prayers and support as we implement the blessings that God has provided to enrich the lives of children and parents throughout our community.
If you have any questions regarding the HPCA Preschool at Westchester Baptist Church, please email Jenn Lambert at email@example.com.
Enrollment for the HPCA Preschool at Westchester Baptist Church is active on our website at www.HPCACougars.org
- Individual attention within a loving, caring atmosphere
- Foundational skills developed across all disciplines
- Half-day program, with the option of full-day care, prepares students for a Kindergarten school day schedule.
- Structured program that seamlessly connects with the HPCA Academy through consistent standards of teaching excellence, curriculum overview, and mission philosophy.
- Our team members partner with our families, which ensures clear and consistent communication. This is accomplished through our daily sheets, weekly class newsletters, monthly preschool newsletter, ouch/incident reports, and parent-teacher conferences. Parents are able to walk alongside of our teachers as we partner together for the benefit of the children.
- Teachers and staff are aware of children’s unique backgrounds, experiences, and abilities, and we work to meet students on their level.
- Lead teachers who continuously participate in professional development opportunities to enhance their teaching skills and abilities and to stay current on best practices in education.