Click Below * (1 required)
Which position are you applying for?
How did you hear about High Point Christian Academy?
Applicant Name (First, Middle, Last) *
Applicant Address *
AK - US
AL - US
AR - US
AZ - US
CA - US
CO - US
CT - US
DC - US
DE - US
FL - US
GA - US
HI - US
IA - US
ID - US
IL - US
IN - US
KS - US
KY - US
LA - US
MA - US
MD - US
ME - US
MI - US
MN - US
MO - US
MS - US
MT - US
NC - US
ND - US
NE - US
NH - US
NJ - US
NM - US
NV - US
NY - US
OH - US
OK - US
OR - US
PA - US
RI - US
SC - US
SD - US
TN - US
TX - US
UT - US
VA - US
VT - US
WA - US
WI - US
WV - US
WY - US
AB - CA
BC - CA
MB - CA
NB - CA
NF - CA
NS - CA
NT - CA
NU - CA
ON - CA
PE - CA
QC - CA
SK - CA
YK - CA
Have you lived at this address for at least five years? * (1 required)
Applicant Cell Phone Number *
Applicant Email *
Educational Qualifications - Indicate degree(s) that applicant has earned.
Reason for Leaving
Supervisor's Name and Phone Number
May we contact this supervisor?
Not at this time
I have made an application for a position with High Point Christian Academy. I have authorized the school to thoroughly investigate references, evaluations, education, and other matters related to my suitability for employment. I authorize references and my former employers to disclose to the school any and all employment records, performance reviews, letters, reports, and other information related to my life and employment, without giving me prior notice of such disclosure. In addition, I hereby release the High Point Christian Academy, my former employers, references, and all other parties from any and all claims, demands, or liabilities arising out of or in any way related to such investigation or disclosure. I waive the right to ever personally view any references given to High Point Christian Academy. I certify that I have carefully read and understand the above statements.
Personal Reference Agreement *
Personal Reference #1 (name and phone number) *
Personal Reference #2 (name and phone number) *
Personal Reference #3 (name and phone number)
Please answer the questions below focusing on your Christian faith.
In what church activities are you involved and with what degree of regularity?
HPCA is captured by God’s vision to redeem a people for Himself from every tongue, tribe and nation (Rev. 7: 9-12). We believe that God created every human being in His image (Gen. 1:27). Therefore, believers are called to love and treat every image bearer of God with dignity and respect. This is summarized in Jesus’ words from Matthew 22, to love God and to love your neighbor.
However, the human heart is flawed and sinful. Therefore, our only solution to faithfully fulfill this command is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. An emphasis on accepting Jesus Christ as Lord, coupled with the command of Matthew 22 and the vision of Revelation 7 will help our students and community to realize and embrace the individual differences God has created in each person - gender (male and female), race, age and ability, culture, and economic status.
Are you able to to embrace individual differences as indicated tn the statement above? *
HPCA STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. The Holy Bible was written by men divinely inspired and is God’s only written revelation of Himself to man. It is a perfect treasure of divine instruction. All Scripture is totally true and trustworthy.
2. There is one and only one living and true God; the eternal triune God reveals Himself to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. Christ is the eternal Son of God. In His incarnation as Jesus Christ, He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and was without sin. He gave His life as a substitutionary death on the cross, was raised from the dead with a glorified body, ascended into Heaven, and is now exalted at the right hand of God.
4. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God who indwells believers, enables men to understand truth and convicts men of sin. He cultivates Christian character, comforts believers, and bestows spiritual gifts by which they serve God.
5. God is the Creator of the universe. Man is a special creation of God, made in His own image.|
6. In the beginning man was innocent of sin and was endowed by his Creator with freedom of choice. By his free choice man sinned against God and brought sin into the human race. This places man under God’s condemnation.
7. Salvation involves the redemption of the whole man, and is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, who by His own blood obtained eternal redemption for the believer. There is no salvation apart from personal faith alone in Jesus Christ as Lord.
8. All true believers endure to the end. Believers may fall into sin through neglect and temptation, yet they shall be kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation.
9. Christ will return personally and visibly to the earth: the dead will be raised and Christ will judge all men in righteousness. The unrighteous will be consigned to Hell, the place of everlasting punishment. The righteous will receive their reward and will dwell forever in Heaven with the Lord.
10. Marriage is the uniting of one man and one woman in covenant commitment for a lifetime.
11. Children, from the moment of conception, are a blessing and heritage from the Lord.
12. Man is the special creation of God, made in His own image. He created them male and female as the crowning work of His creation. The gift of gender is thus part of the goodness of God's creation.
13. A New Testament church is an autonomous local congregation of baptized believers who God will use to extend the gospel to the ends of the earth.
14. Christ’s people are to live in Christian unity and may engage in voluntary cooperation with various Christian denominations for common ends when such cooperation involves no violation of conscience or compromise of loyalty to Christ and His Word as revealed in the New Testament.
Statement of Faith Agreement * (1 required)
I fully support the Statement of Faith.
I support the Statement except for the area(s) listed below.
If applicant has areas they do not fully support the Statement of Faith, please explain below:
Please answer the following below in paragraph form:
1. Why do you wish to work in a Christian school?
2. Share your Christian testimony with us.
3. What areas are your strengths and weaknesses?
4. Please summarize any additional information that you would like to present regarding your candidacy for this position.
HPCA APPLICANT'S CERTIFICATION AND AGREEMENT
I understand that High Point Christian Academy does not discriminate in its employment practices against any person because of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, or disability.
I hereby certify that the facts set forth in this initial application are true and complete to the best of my knowledge.
I understand that discovery of falsification of any statement or a significant omission of fact may prevent me from being hired, or if hired, may subject me to immediate dismissal regardless of the time elapsed before discovery. If I am released under these circumstances, I further understand that I will be paid and receive benefits only through the day of release.
I authorize High Point Christian Academy to thoroughly investigate references, work records, evaluations, education, and other matters related to my suitability for employment.
I authorize references and my former employers to disclose to the school any and all employment records, performance reviews, letters, reports, and other information related to my life and employment, without giving me prior notice of such disclosure.
In addition, I hereby release the High Point Christian Academy, my former employers, references, and all other parties from any and all claims, demands, or liabilities arising out of or in any way related to such investigation or disclosure.
I waive the right to ever personally view any references given to High Point Christian Academy.
Since I will be working with children, I understand that I must submit to a fingerprint check by the FBI and possibly other federal and state authorities. I agree to fully cooperate in providing and recording as many sets of my fingerprints as are necessary for such an investigation. I authorize High Point Christian Academy to conduct a criminal records check.
I understand that this is only an application for employment and that no employment contract is being offered at this time.
I certify that I have carefully read and understand the above statements.
Applicant's Name (First, Middle, Last) *
Date Label *
Next Section: Only complete if you are applying for an HPCA TK-12th grade teaching position.
If you are applying for a staff or substitute position, please skip to the bottom to submit this form.
Teaching Experience (school name, grades/subjects and employment dates)
To what degree are you familiar with various Christian or secular curriculums?
Lisa any other educational advantages that you have including opportunities for travel.
List any books for articles that you have read recently that have helped you grow professional.
Do you have an ACSI Teaching Certificate?
If so, what level and remains valid for how many years?
Do you have a state teaching certificate?
If so, what state and what kind?
Have you had any courses in the Christian philosophy of Education? (please provide details)
Please provide your personal Christian philosophy of Education.
List any conferences or seminars which you had led or participated in that past.
Describe how teacher evaluations have been helpful to you.
Why do you wish to teach at a Christian school?
What are the main characteristics that distiguish a Christian school from a public school?
What do you consider to be the proper classroom atmosphere for learning?
What is your philosophy of discipline?
What areas do you feel are strengths/weaknesses?
What do you believe about the origin of the earth and mankind?
Summarize any additional information that you would like to present.
Enter Your Email Address: *