High Point Christian Academy Preschool
Early Room and Extended Care classes are full as of 7/18/17.
Contact Sherrie White for the waiting list.
Early Room: 7:45am – 8:30am
Preschool ages 18 mo – 4 yrs: 8:30am – 12:00pm
Afterschool Care: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
WHO WE ARE…
High Point Christian Academy has a half-day preschool enrichment program, supplemented with full day care, fostering the physical, intellectual, social, emotional and spiritual development of your child through sound educational practices consistent with Biblical principles.
Our program is available 2, 3, or 5 days a week from August through May, and all classes are 8:30am to 12:00pm, with extended hours available upon separate registration. The Early Room is available from 7:45am-8:30am, and Afterschool care is available from 12:00pm-6:00pm. The 4-year-old children participate in Cougar Cub Club on Wednesdays from 12:00pm-1:00pm.
HPCA is committed to Christ-centered, quality education and academic excellence in partnership with family and church within a loving, caring environment. HPCA Preschool is committed to the nurture, instruction and encouragement of children and families; honoring Jesus Christ in all and above all.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE …
- We magnify Jesus Christ and honor Him through all personal and professional interactions; setting an example for students, parents and community in every situation (Colossians 3:23)
- We give children the opportunity, atmosphere and assistance to achieve under the direction of teachers who love and honor Christ; equipping them to succeed in their educational experience (Ephesians 4:11-13)
- We integrate Biblical principles and Christian philosophy in all activities and interactions (Proverbs 22:6)
- We support families through open, consistent communication between school and home (1 Thessalonians 5:11; Psalm 127:1)
- We maintain a highly motivated and enthusiastic staff dedicated to providing the best care and teaching resulting from professional training, education, personal experience and a committed, personal relationship with Jesus Christ (Hebrews 12:20-21; 2 Timothy 3:16-17)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT …
HPCA Preschool strives to maintain a balance of child-initiated play with teacher-directed activities to provide a well-rounded developmental experience.
- 2 year olds – encourage observation, imitation, and exploration with open access to hands-on experiences using their 5 senses
- 3 year olds – provide activities and experiences to answer the myriad of questions common to every 3 year old – all designed to enhance their development and answer questions about their world
- 4 year olds – incorporate activities and experiences to enhance skill development critical for success in kindergarten and beyond, including: language development, reading readiness, printing readiness, math skills, thinking and listening
As an affirmation of our commitment to providing quality early education for young children in our community, High Point Christian Academy Preschool has achieved the distinction of full Accreditation through the Association of Christian Schools International.
HPCA Preschool is a division of High Point
Christian Academy and strives to meet or exceed
all applicable standards set forth by the
State of North Carolina.